Terms and Conditions
– When booking a stay at Lakefront Resorts, guests are now required to pay the full rental fee upfront. Alternatively, guests have the option to choose Klarna as their payment method and split the cost into four equal installments.
– We don’t charge a security deposit, however, any damages may incur a fine proportional to the repair or replacement costs.
– Please refer to the individual accommodation description for the number of guests permitted to stay.
– Children under the age of 3 are included in the rate irrespective of accommodation type.
– Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
– Please be courteous to other guests around you.
– Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
– Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave.
– Profanity or violence towards others and the housekeeping personnel will not be tolerated.
Privacy, security and other policies:
– Due to guest privacy, drones are prohibited on the property.
– Keep your valuables locked up.Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
– Smoking is prohibited in all indoor accommodations.
– Deposits will be refunded in full for all cancellations received 30 days prior to the check-in date.
– Reservations cannot be modified or refunded within 30 days before the check-in date
– Cancellation policies are subject to change due to unforeseen, unexpected circumstances such as changes in government COVID – 19 regulations. Please address all your questions and concerns in that regard via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any services involved with the Resort, in particular the usage of the Resort and its premises, amenities and lands, shall be provided subject to prior signing the WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKS as provided hereinabove:
WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
All guests are required to sign this Waiver upon arrival at the Lakefront Resorts facility (hereinafter referred to as the “Resort”) in the Province of Ontario. BY SIGNING THIS WAIVER, YOU WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
I am aware that the use of services at the location of the Resort and participating in the activities offered at the Resort involve many risks, dangers and hazards. I am also aware that the risks, dangers and hazards referred to above exist throughout the Resort and may be encountered while using the accommodations and facilities, participating in the activities whether or not marked at the Resort.
I confirm that I do not have any medical condition(s) which would prevent me from using the accommodations and facilities, participating in the activities whether or not marked at the Resort. I am aware of the risks, dangers and hazards and I freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage and loss resulting therefrom.
I WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may have in the future against the Resort, and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, sponsors, successors, staff, and assigns (all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Releasees”), and to release the Releasees from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury including death that I or my dependants or my next of kin may suffer resulting from either my use of or my presence on the Resort, my participation in the activities, or travel beyond the Resort, due to any cause whatsoever.
I Confirm that I am not relying upon any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releasees with respect to the safety of the activities other than what is set forth herein.
- I hereby waive any and all claims as mentioned hereinabove regarding as follows: exposure to SARS-CoV-19 and hence risk of contracting COVID19 or other disease, illness and/or infections; cuts, fractures, signs, and other injures; steep, uneven, slippery or jagged physical terrain; insects, plants and animals, both domestic and wild; changing and extreme weather conditions; exposed rock, earth or other natural or man-made objects; forest deadfalls, trees, tree stumps, bushes, dense bush; holes and depressions below the snow or ground surface; slippery ice, thin ice on frozen creeks, lakes and fens; cold water, hot water, quality of the water; deep streams or creeks; poorly marked trails; vehicular traffic; negligence of other participants or attendees; the possibility of becoming lost in or around the Resort; using amenities, including but not limited boats, kayaks, any floating equipment, whether used, rented or owned; pier, berth, parking, dockside; saunas, hot tabs, steam rooms; playground, children’s playground, children’s play area, children’s area; flames, fires, bonfires, fireplaces, barbeque equipment, tandoor, gas cylinders; food and alcohol; food cooking, processing, consumption, storage; participation in beach activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, including, but not limited to broken bones, sprained or torn ligaments, paralysis, death, or other bodily injury or property damage to myself, or to third parties; swimming and using facilities for activities on or in the water; any other activities, facilities, service, goods, amenities, etc. used in the area of the Resort.
- I hereby acknowledge that while at the Resort it is explicitly prohibited as follows:
- noises, sounds & vibrations from 10 pm to 8 am;
- the presence, use, possession, solicitation for, or sale of narcotics or other illegal drugs, or prescription medication obtained without a prescription; being impaired or under the influence of legal or illegal drugs;
- any political or religious activity, agitation, campaign, propaganda;
- use equipment and amenities by breaking terms and rules.
- I hereby acknowledge and oblige as follows:
- follow terms and rules stated herein and everywhere and anywhere in the area of the Resort and on the website of the Resort;
- provide valid liquor license in case of consuming, presence, use, possession, solicitation for or sale of alcohol drinks (if applicable);
- provide full and true information about myself and my guests and my facilities as may be required;
- observe the rules of propriety, equality, inclusivity, to be culturally sensitive to all people regardless of gender, religion, sexual identity, ethnical, cultural or national background, age; keep social distance; follow the rules typical for family-oriented areas and places;
- comply with sanitary regulations applicable to the Resort;
- I hereby as well agree to waive any and all claims that I have or may have in the future against the Resort, and its Releasees, from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury including death that I, my dependants or my next of kin may suffer resulting from breaking the rules stated in this paragraph.
I have read and understood this document. I am aware that by proceeding with booking a stay at the Resort, I am waiving certain legal rights that I may have against the Resort, and I fully agree to follow conditions, terms and rules.