– When booking a stay at Lakefront Resorts, guests are now required to pay the full rental fee upfront. Alternatively, guests have the option to choose Klarna as their payment method and split the cost into four equal installments.
– We don’t charge a security deposit, however, any damages may incur a fine proportional to the repair or replacement costs.
– Please refer to the individual accommodation description for the number of guests permitted to stay.
– Children under the age of 3 are included in the rate irrespective of accommodation type.
– Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
– Please be courteous to other guests around you.
– Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
– Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave.
– Profanity or violence towards others and the housekeeping personnel will not be tolerated.
Privacy, security and other policies:
– Due to guest privacy, drones are prohibited on the property.
– Keep your valuables locked up.Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
– Smoking is prohibited in all indoor accommodations.
– Deposits will be refunded in full for all cancellations received 30 days prior to the check-in date.
– Reservations cannot be modified or refunded within 30 days before the check-in date
– Cancellation policies are subject to change due to unforeseen, unexpected circumstances such as changes in government COVID – 19 regulations. Please address all your questions and concerns in that regard via email: email@example.com
– All our cottages are pet friendly.
– Staying with a pet incurs an additional flat fee of $100 per stay.
– We allow 2 pets max, 50 lbs or smaller. For the protection of, and in consideration of our guests, noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed. Guests who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the premises. Exotic pets are strictly prohibited.
– Please do not allow your pet to run loose, or unattended on the resort grounds. We expect most dogs will be leashed while outside of their cottages.
– Please ensure you clean up your dog’s poop.
– Dogs may play in the water only in the designated area (if available). Pets are not allowed in the children’s play area to ensure a dog-free zone for guests.
– Dogs should not be left alone in the cottages, as their barking can be disturbing to others.
– Pets should not be on furniture. If your pet is likely to climb on furniture, let us know so we can provide washable furniture covers.
– Pet owners are expected to thoroughly clean up after their pets, especially any hair which may have been shed during their stay. You are responsible for any damages that your pet may cause.
– We reserve the right to ask that any aggressive or disruptive pets be removed from the premises.